Achieve the score you need to study at degree level or to work in an English-speaking country.
This residential course at Cavendish International Baku is set in the Ganjlik area of Baku, less than 10 minutes walk from the Heydar Aliyev Center and Ganjlik Mall. The college is purposed-built with a safe and self-contained accommodation. There are two sport complexes right in front of College, with a heated swimming pool, leisure facilities, and indoor sport facilities.
This course is for learners who want to improve their IELTS score significantly across all four skills in the IELTS General Test.
- Morning: 09.30-12.30
- Afternoon: 14.00-16.00
You will be able to:
- Understand the IELTS Academic exam and feel more confident when you take the exam
- Use a range of academic language and communicate more fluently
- Use strategies and techniques to help improve all four skills – listening, reading, writing, speaking
- Think critically and express your opinions in both written and spoken English.
During the course you will:
- Cover all parts of the exam and be given strategies, techniques and advice on how to achieve the score you need
- Complete a full practice test under exam conditions and get individual feedback from your teacher
- Study each part of the exam and have regular tests to see your progress
- Practise speaking using a wide range of language used in the exam
- Develop your writing skills and learn how to analyse data and texts to help you write more accurately
- Listen to different talks, lectures, programmes and conversations
- Read a wide range of academic and exam style texts such as reports and academic articles
- Increase your grammar and vocabulary range to help you improve your score.
Students will also have a chance to participate in a range of cultural and sport activities outside of the classroom, by visiting historic, cultural, and commercial sites of Baku.
• Minimum Age: 16
• Minimum English Level: B1
• Course length: 2 weeks
• Price for the residential course: $1100 (Bed & Breakfast, 3 Start Hotel, sharing room, excluding exam fees)
• Price for tuition only course: 1950 AZN (excluding exam fees)
• Weekly teaching hours: 25 hours
• Maximum Class Size: 8 students
• Arrival on Sunday, Departure on Saturday
• Lesson days: Monday-Friday, Start dates: every Monday (call for dates)
What makes our programme special?
• Significantly improve your English in the core areas: reading, writing, speaking and listening, grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
• Comprehensive online preparation programme
• More than 25 hours of tuition per week
• Expand your horizons, studying in an international setting
• Experience living in the beautiful city of Baku
• Have fun, experiencing cultural activities in Baku
• Safe, self-contained accommodation
• Arranging safe airport pickup and drop-off
• Beautiful location in centre of Baku
• Caring and dedicated staff
• University advisory service
• 1:6 staff to student ratio
• Free WIFI
• Free Metro card
• Free Local SIM card
Study Abroad Support Services
Choosing your field of education and where you wish to study it can be one of the most important and difficult decisions you will ever make.
Cavendish International with more than 35 years experience in this field will provide the most suitable education solution for you. We have an in-depth knowledge of colleges and universities that we recommend.
Your best investment for your future
Recommended living expences $70 per week
- Two weeks Residential Price @1100 USD*
- Two weeks Tuition only Price @ 1950 AZN*
- * Price is based on bed and breakfast in sharing room, Exam fees are EXTRA
English language levels
All our courses follow the Common European Framework Reference for Languages (CEFR) so you can choose the best course for you and chart your progress.
Achieve a Cavendish International Certificate
Certificate programs are targeted courses addressing a single subject that can generally be completed in a short time. Those who complete their course of study successfully will receive Cavendish certificate.