What does a social media manager do every day? The answer is a lot!
Snap pics, shoot a video, and add 140 characters of clever. While you’re at it, like the likes that liked what your previous posts. At this rate, your energy will be zapped before you get into the office! After all, it’s only social media.
Being a social media manager is the iceberg of marketing and communications. Your goals are set by the entire company, from HR to the CEO to the Sales team, and everyone in between. Your day is dictated by left and right brain demands, internal and external constituencies, creative campaigns and analytical assignments, simultaneously.
With businesses now investing in a social business model, the social media manager is more important than ever. The scope of their work touches all aspect of what comprises a modern organisation.
Designed to take you from beginner to expert, this social media management course has been created in consultation with Cavendish International Education England, so you can be confident that you are getting the very latest, first-class industry knowledge and expertise.
What will you learn?
- The fundamentals of social media marketing
- How to create engaging and effective marketing content
- Creative writing
- Digital Graphics
- Video Production
- How to develop a social media network strategy featuring both organic posts and paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and more!
- The art of mastering your own personal brand on social media
- How to convert your social media marketing followers into customers
Why study this course?
- This hands-on course will allow you to immediately apply the skills you learn to your workplace or business.
- The course format gives you plenty of practice setting up and managing social media accounts and implementing social media campaigns, ensuring you are 100% job ready when you complete your studies.
- You will also develop an extensive online portfolio, which means you’ll have a body of quality work to show potential employers once you graduate.
- Social media marketing is one of the fastest growing industries and an increasingly vital skill-set. Take advantage of Social Media’s true potential to drive results for your business, career or employer.