Visit us in BakuJune 6, 2016
Being able to speak English is not just about being able to communicate with native English speakers, it is the most common second language in the world. … Learning English is important as it enables you to communicate easily with your fellow global citizens.
English is the language of science, of aviation, computers, diplomacy, and tourism. Knowing English increases your chances of getting a good job in a multinational company within your home country or for finding work abroad. It’s also the language of international communication, the media and the internet, so learning English is important for socialising and entertainment as well as work!
Learn English – Greetings in English, how to Answer the Question “How are you?”
from Innovative Language Learning
Learning English is important and people all over the world decide to study it as a second language. Many countries include English as a second language in their school syllabus and children start learning English at a young age.
However, do you know why learning English is so important? Here are eight good reasons to take an English language course.
- English is the most commonly spoken language in the world.
- English is the official language of 53 countries.
- English is spoken as a first language by around 400 million people around the world.
- English is the language of the media industry.
- English is also the language of the Internet. Many websites are written in English.
- English is based on a simple alphabet and it is fairly quick and easy to learn compared to other languages.
- Since English is spoken in so many different countries there are thousands of schools around the world that offer programmes in English.
- By learning English, you will also learn about other cultures.
Cavendish International Language Courses