Achieve the score you need to study at degree level or to work in an English-speaking country.
This course is for learners who want to take the IELTS General or academic Test.
- Afternoon: between 16.00 to 20.00
You will be able to:
- Understand the IELTS Academic exam and feel more confident when you take the exam
- Use a range of academic language and communicate more fluently
- Use strategies and techniques to help improve all four skills – listening, reading, writing, speaking
- Think critically and express your opinions in both written and spoken English.
During the course you will:
- Cover all parts of the exam and be given strategies, techniques and advice on how to achieve the score you need
- Complete a full practice test under exam conditions and get individual feedback from your teacher
- Study each part of the exam and have regular tests to see your progress
- Practise speaking using a wide range of language used in the exam
- Develop your writing skills and learn how to analyse data and texts to help you write more accurately
- Listen to different talks, lectures, programmes and conversations
- Read a wide range of academic and exam style texts such as reports and academic articles
- Increase your grammar and vocabulary range to help you improve your score.
• Minimum English Level: B1
• Course length: 4 weeks
• Price for 4 weeks course: 110 AZN (excluding exam fees)
• Weekly teaching hours: 4 hours
• Maximum Class Size: 10 students
• Lesson days: Monday to Thursday
What makes our programme special?
reading, writing, speaking and listening,
grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
• Comprehensive online preparation programme
• Caring and dedicated staff
• University advisory service
• Free WIFI
Study Abroad Support Services
Cavendish International with more than 35 years experience in this field will provide the most suitable education solution for you. We have an in-depth knowledge of colleges and universities that we recommend.
Contact us for more information.
English language levels
All our courses follow the Common European Framework Reference for Languages (CEFR) so you can choose the best course for you and chart your progress.
Achieve a Cavendish International Certificate
Certificate programs are targeted courses addressing a single subject that can generally be completed in a short time. Those who complete their course of study successfully will receive Cavendish certificate. Read more