Give Your Career A Boost
Learning Business English increases the opportunities of getting a promotion, a new job and a salary raise.
Business English opens the door to careers in other countries. It will also improve the chances of success of visa or residency applications.
With good business English skills you can build your business network with colleagues and international clients.
More than half of all research is originally in English. Being able to understand the latest insights can make all the difference.
What makes our programme special?
Whatever your language or experience level, our objective is always the same: to give you the skills and confidence to use English immediately and effectively in a wide variety of contexts.
Our trainers are very experienced – and they recognise that not all businesses are the same. So our courses are flexible enough to reflect the needs of participants.
At the end of the course you can expect to:
- Be able to communicate your message more confidently
- Be able to participate in meetings more successfully
- Be able to negotiate more effectively
- Have developed your vocabulary and grammar for business situations
- Have improved your networking skills
- Be able to write more effective emails
Students will have the opportunity to sit for the exam at the end of the course and successful candidates will receive their certificates from Cavendish International London. This is a perfect qualification for those students who are planning:
- For professionals that want to work in an English speaking country or in an international company.
- For those who want to develop an international career.
• Age: 18+
• Fees: 170 AZN per month
• Two 90 minutes sessions per week
• Course Length: 6 weeks
• Maximum Class Size: 7 students
• Business English vocabulary, useful terms and expressions
• Business English writing exercises
• Business meetings and the language of negotiations
• Telephoning and teleconferencing
• Presentation skills (describing graphs, figures and trends)
• Job interview skills
You will also look at communication strategies such as:
• Agreeing and disagreeing
• Asking suitable questions
• Clarifying, confirming and summarising
• Challenging and defending an opinion
• Persuading and compromising
• Social English and networking